This is a known bug currently we are having on our windows vps service, we will be fixing it ASAP. After a reboot windows vps are looses its internet connection. There is a simple steps to fix it.
1) Login to client area.
2) Go to VPS control Panel.
3) Open noVNC
4) Login to your Windows VPS
5) Go to Network Settings
6) Disable local are connection adapater and re-enable it.
7) Internet will be available again.
If you have any issue, open a support ticket.
- no internet connection, windows vps not connecting, reboot
- 0 Users Found This Useful